I need advice on how to get the father o...

Asked by Tsholo on 23-01-2021 14:51:35
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

I need advice on how to get the father of my child to help with finances of the child. I've been trying to get reach of him calling, sms and whatsapp but his been ignoring me. It's been 3yrs now without his help since the child was born. He was wanting to do DNA tests but he never shows up or even call or text for it to be successful . The problem now is that I don't know where he works, stays or his ID number, so I can be able to go for maintenance court. What is it that I can do for him to step up? Please help, ????????

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.